Fish Stocking

AVC provides stocking of triploid grass carp for controlling aquatic vegetation. They will eat plants, including nuisance and invasive plants, in lakes and ponds. They can provide an herbicide-free and low-cost alternative to dealing with problem plants in lakes and ponds.

To stock triploid grass carp in your lake or pond, you must obtain a permit from FWC. Click HERE to apply for your permit and fill out the form below to get on the list for our next triploid grass carp stocking round.

Get The Process Started:

Choose From Our Services

Supported Organizations

Florida Aquatic Plant Management Society
Florida Invasive Species Council
Florida Vegetation Management Association
Aquatic Ecosystem Restoration Foundation
North American Invasive Species Management Association
Responsible Industry for a Sound Environment
South Florida Aquatic Plant Management Society
American Public Works Association
 ABC Florida East Coast Chapter
Florida Association of Environmental Professionals